A homeless monk
Male dwarf Monk 1
LN Medium humanoid
Init 1 dex, 5)
Fort 3 20/x2
Ranged Shuriken 3 20/x2
Str 17, Dex 13, Con 20, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 8
Base Atk +0, Cmb +3Cmd +15
Feats Caught Off-Guard (PFCR 119), Improved Unarmed Strike (PFCR 128), Iron Will (PFCR 129), Stunning Fist (PFCR 135)
Skills Acrobatics +5, Climb +7, Escape Artist +5, Perception +5, Stealth +5, Swim +7
Languages Common, Dwarven, Infernal, Sylvan
Combat Gear Unarmed Strike, Shuriken
Other Gear Armor & Shield, Weapons
Class Abilities • FLURRY OF BLOWS – A monk may make a flurry of blows with special monk weapons and unarmed strikes interchangably, according to the modifiers in PFCR 58. (PFCR 58).
• AC BONUS – Add Wis mod +1/4 monk levels (max +5) to AC and CMD when unarmored and unencumbered. Apply vs. touch attacks and when flat-footed. (PFCR 57).
• MONK BONUS FEATS – You have chosen the following monk bonus feats: Caught Off-Guard. (PFCR 58-59).
• MONK STUNNING FIST – Stunning Fist as a free feat at 1st level, with extra benefits at higher levels. (PFCR 59).
• MONK WEAPONS AND ARMOR – Monks are proficient with club, crossbow (light or heavy), dagger, handaxe, javelin, kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, sai, shuriken, siangham, and sling. Monks are not proficient with any armor or shields When wearing armor, using a shield, or carrying a medium or heavy load, a monk loses her AC bonus, as well as her fast movement and flurry of blows abilities. (PFCR 57).
• UNARMED STRIKE – A monk gains Improved Unarmed Strike at 1st level as a bonus feat. The Monk can attack with any appendage, so no negatives for offhand attacking. The monk deals more damage with an offhand attack, by the tables in PFA3 29, 30. (PFCR 59).